excuse me, do you know how to get to Steamworks?

Saturday, August 15, 2009

negative 1

I'm not exactly sure what the next thirty days will be about, but it's for damn sure they don't start today.

Today is filled with 32oz margaritas, sappy chick flicks, episodes of the real world, and extended phone conversations with friends about my future. Not to mention dog walks, and movie theater popcorn with extra butter. Which, by the way, scares the hell out of me. My future, not my friends or the extra butter. You see, I've screwed it up a whole bunch in the past, and it's been almost 2 full years since I tried to pursue a career. Lately, all I've tried to pursue is my way forward. However, you can't sit still forever, so starting tomorrow, it's 30 days of something.

Hopefully, that 30 days is consists of health, or at least the pursuit of it. Hopefully that 30 days consists of determination. I feel like they say 28 days is the amount of time needed to build or break a habit. Let's see what happens in the next 30 days.

back to the margaritas. I mean, there's got to at least be a send off party.

xoxo
the general

No comments:

Post a Comment